Thursday, July 31, 2008

Had to go to Maine to find a ball

I read like a month ago that now was a good time developmentally to introduce a ball during playtime. I have since been in search of a ball that was not too big and didn't have holes in it. Turns out that the only place to find a ball like this is in Portland Maine. Also, I should tell you that I made a small child cry when I purchased this ball. See- the shop keeper's son was playing with it and I had found another ball, but noticed that his was smaller so I asked if we could have a small one. Turns out his was the last one and when his mom took it from him he disintegrated into tears. I felt like a total jerk. He perked up though when his mom let him help ring us up. So to get a great small rainbow colored ball you have to travel to Maine and take it from a small child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! So many postings. Looks like Lucy's just crossing firsts off her list left and right. How was she on the plane? Did her ears bother her? Have fun seeing the north east, lil lucy!