Friday, October 31, 2008

Lucy's Drawer

I cleaned out the bottom drawer in the kitchen this morning then ran into the living room to pick out a few toys to put in for the next time Lucy decided to explore it and when I got back this is the scene that greeted me. She can't walk yet, but she can climb! I guess I'm just glad I took the food processor blades out of that drawer! Lucy will provide her consulting services for a fee. If you need to know what you need to baby-proof in your home we'll bring her over and set her loose for 10 minutes. She will find all the hazardous items and places as well as all the dirt you didn't realize was around. Her consulting fee is $250 or a bag of goldfish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pay the price to get her to my house--is there a traveling fee?

OlDad said...

If there is a traveling fee, I'll chip in!