Thursday, November 5, 2009

Morning Person

Wes and I are not morning people. We are very extremely a lot NOT morning people. We are two un-morning people living in a morning person's world. Lucy is currently very much a morning person. I feel certain that at some point her night owl gene will kick in and she will happily sleep until 10-11am, but until that day comes Wes gets to hear this on the baby monitor shortly after I leave for work (as sent to me via email this morning):
7a mommmy mooooooomy mooooooomy. come in my room. im not sleepy any moooore. mooomy. listen to me. papa? paaaaaaaapa. im not sleepy anymore. im not sleepy anymooore.

3 comments:

GrannyL said...

Shades of Uncle Josh. He learned at an early age to fix himself a bowl of cereal and turn on cartoons!

The life of MMR said...

Lucy is CRAZY hahaha lol
-Marina p.s. lucy is just like me :)

Uncle Lanko said...

good morning, Lucy!