Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spider Girl

For her birthday Lucy got a trunk full of princess costumes. Haden got a trunk full of Marvel comic costumes. Lucy likes them both. It was her idea to put on the Spiderman costume and she didn't take it off for over an hour. This pose is what she did without any coaching when I told her I wanted to take Spider girl's picture. Uncle Lanko, are you in love or what?
Spider Girl and Wolverine. I'm still laughing- mostly because Spider Girl kept falling down and running into things because her pants were way too long.

3 comments:

OlDad said...

This has got to be the BEST blog EVA! You guys are always good for a smile.

Uncle Lanko said...

i DO love the pictures! I remember dressing up in my suit, then pouncing down the stairs to surprise the dudes. I love spidey.

GrannyL said...

LOve all the pictures! Shades of SuperWes!