Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dentist

According to Wes- Lucy did great. He said she was better behaved and more polite for the people at the dentist's office than she was for him the rest of the day. She did not have any cavities, but the dentist did say her teeth are very close together and she will probably need braces down the line. Wes and I both spent significant amounts of time in the orthodontist's chair as teenagers and it looks like we've shared the love. Lucy won prizes throughout the visit and came home with a bag full of oral hygiene goodies- toothbrush, toothpaste, timer for brushing, toothbrush travel cap, flossers, floss, and some plastic toy junk. She apparently had a great time and has been requesting a return trip.

3 comments:

Uncle Lanko said...

Well, she LOOKS like she was a little trooper. Krs10 and I request a full written report to be posted in no less than 24 hours.

Thank you.

OlDad said...

What a cool dentist office. I don't remember the dentist office being as much fun as that one looks. Glad L had a good experience. Not everyone can maintain her cute under stress, like L does.

Rrita said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a cute idea for a blog! I'm still a teenager, but I'm definitely going to do this for my children some day too! It's such a creative way to keep track of their lives!