Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meeting Her Teacher

Today at 10:30am we will be meeting Lucy's preschool teacher for the first time. I am a nervous wreck. I want her to like me and I REALLY want her to like Lucy. I spent way longer than was necessary picking out Lucy's outfit for this brief meeting. Standing in front of her closet I was thinking that she needed something that reflected that she was loved and cared for and she herself was lovely- but you don't want to look like you're trying too hard. Finally, I selected a little sundress that she loves. Lucy could care less about this meeting, although she is somewhat intrigued that I'm leaving work to meet her and her Papa there. Does anyone else think this is all happening a little too rapidly?

4 comments:

aunt emily said...

No, not a little too rapidly. WAY too rapidly!!

Uncle Lanko said...

it's impossible not to love Lucy. Put your worries to rest.

GrannyL said...

Veeeerrrryyy rapidly--

OlDad said...

I tried for years to slow YOU down. It never worked for me. Don't worry. It wastes time! ;-)