Sunday, September 28, 2008

Standing Around

Lucy continues to stand more and more. She seems to be building up her strength. I'm thinking she'll be walking by the end of October- Thanksgiving at the latest. I know it's going to rock my world when I have to start keeping up with a running baby. She continues to have the smallest feet I've ever seen. She just graduated into the 3-6month footwear. Not that she ever wears footwear mind you. Socks and shoes alike are hastily taken off when I put them on her. Just now as I was typing she took a little half step all by herself! She lifted her right foot and moved it forward without holding on to anything! She fell down almost immediately thereafter, but hey you've got to start somewhere. The pictures that I'm posting are one of her playing in the kitchen without pants on- it looks like she's walking, but it's just an illusion. The other is her looking wistfully down the stairs after her Mimsy and Grand Dad left on Saturday. Or maybe she was trying to tell them about all the stuff they were accidentally leaving behind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

could those pants be any cuter? i don't think so.