Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why babies are Cool

Lucy this time last year- she had just gotten her first haircut.  She can't even sit up unassisted yet!
Me this time last year: still had the nose ring, which was awesome.  I think for my 30th I might get it redone (or maybe that would just be really sad, it's hard to tell...)
Both of us just one short year later.  I'm pretty much the same sans nose ring and the hair is slightly shorter, and I might actually be fatter, but I digress...  Check Lucy out.  She's the one wearing the shirt that says "Lucy" and I'm glad I labeled her because she doesn't look anything like the baby in the first picture.  It's amazing to me that so much could be so different just 12 short months later.  

2 comments:

Uncle Lanko said...

looks like the girls got a little attitude with the photog.

OlDad said...

Both ladies are as cute as ever! Things may change and change, but some things are pretty predictable.