Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In the car car

I turned Lucy's carseat around last night. This morning she acted like she was seeing the world for the first time. Oooooo Mommy look a car! Another one! Look Mommy a garbage truck! Trees!!
Then my favorite part:
Lucy: A fish!
Me: you see a fish?
Lucy: uh huh, I'ma catch it!
Me: what color is the fish? Blue, green, or red?
Lucy: ummmm orange!
Me: is it a big fish or little fish?
Lucy: little
Me: what's the fish's name?
Lucy: ummmmm BUG!
Me: So when you catch the little orange fish named Bug what are you going to do with him?
Lucy: (and I swear she rolled her eyes at me before answering) Play with it.

Well- duh.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

GrannyL said...

What a hoot!

Uncle Lanko said...

a fish named Bug. brilliant.

GrannyL said...

Reminds me of a dog named Piggy--