Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Over View

Memorial Day 2010- her second ER visit in 2yrs. The first was for a piece of corn stuck in a nostril on July 4th 2009. Federal holidays do not bode well for us. She crash landed on a corner baseboard at my parent's house. Thank God for Dermabond or we would have had to live through stitches (I get a little nauseous even now thinking about someone sewing on my baby).
She got a haircut! It's a super cute little bob- perfect for summer. The lady that did was super fast. I was crazy nervous about the whole thing, because I liked her hair before the cut too. The results, however, are very good. Maybe the new haircut will distract people from the fact that she looks like she was in a bar room brawl.
Also, she's started making the funniest face when you try to take her picture (see above). She smiles like her Papa (poor kid).

2 comments:

OlDad said...

Still the cutest little girl since her Mama was that age.

The life of MMR said...

allison u look so funny in the top picture.I love her hair cut!!