Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Lucy hopes all of you have a very happy New Year. This year has been a big one for her. She started the year unable to hold her own head up and today she can run and climb stairs! She is still mulling over her new years resolutions, but she is excited about all the new things 2009 will bring. Lucy isn't the only one around here that had a big year. At Lucy's birthday party I shared 12 things I had learned this year. For those of you unable to make the party here's a list again in no particular order. (It may vary from the original because I can't find the paper I wrote the original on- I have a feeling I put it "some where safe" 1. Your child is only as clean as your floor 2. It is possible to vacuum, clean the bathroom, go to the bathroom, cook, get dressed, etc all with one hand 3. God always puts the people you need most in your life when you need them 4. My mother really is amazing 5. The smaller the person the more stuff they require 6. I learned what breasts are really for 7. How to sleep in 4 hour increments and like it 8. I didn't know what fun was until I chased a giggling baby around the living room 9. Miracles really do happen everyday 10. I wasn't as fat as I thought I was 11. Men with babies are hot (especially when it's your man, your baby and he just said "why don't you take a nap" 12. It's o.k. to need and ask for help

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice list.