Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Park

So I was watching a show on TLC about really morbidly obese people and one of them developed rickets- now he did weigh over 600lbs and he had not left his house in 10 years, but the doctors stated he probably got rickets because of lack of exposure to sunlight. Well- I immediately thought of myself and my poor home bound baby. She goes from daycare to our house and she may be so completely sunlight deprived that she is within seconds of developing rickets. Come to think of it she does look a little bow legged..... Holy Mess I need to take this baby to the park!!! So we went to the park. Keep in mind that she's still on antibiotics for an ear infection and it's maybe the coldest day of the year here in atlanta, but rickets is serious- yo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look how happy she is! rickets or no rickets.