Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the Answers Are...

kirkle- circle (probably her favorite word)
shhh- shoe (I found her pulling all my shoes out of my closet the other day exclaiming shoe!, shoe!, shoe!)
so- sock 
pes- please 
taa que- thank you (you have to prompt her to get either please or thank you- we're working on it)
cull- cool
ow wow- bow wow (as in bow wow wow, whose dog art thou?)
boo- book
mommie- mommy (FINALLY!!!)
oocy- lucy (I've heard her say it twice)
also of note:
bea- bear
che- cheese (she's more like her mother every day)
and she occasionally points a toy or some other object at you and shouts "Bee Bee Bee Bee!" We have no idea what this means.
Thanks to all those who guessed.  Without a formal tally I'd say Uncle Lanko got the most right- sorry Krs10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now they all seem so clear!

Anonymous said...

Yay! (i actually tallied, and it looks like it was a tie.... though krs10 guessed more words than i)

Is my prize Wes' mustache?

allison said...

yes the mustache is in the mail