Saturday, February 21, 2009

Vocabulary Update

Lucy is going to wear a beautiful smocked dress that my Aunt Charlsey made for Easter.  It has a matching bonnet so we're practicing wearing the bonnet in hopes that it will spend more time on her head than on the floor on Easter Sunday.  She loved wearing it.  If it fell off she would bring it to me so I could put it back on her and when I took it to put it away- she cried.
But now onto the subject of the post.  We're in need of a vocabulary update.  I've decided to make this one a game though.  I'm going to list the words she says as she says them and see if you guys can figure out what they are.  In a couple of days I'll post the answers.
  • kirkle
  • shhh
  • so
  • pes
  • taa que
  • cull
  • ow wow
  • boo
  • mommie
  • oocy
Happy Guessing!

4 comments:

OlDad said...

oocy= Lucy

Anonymous said...

pes = please
taa que = doggy
shh = shoe
mommie = thesaurus
oocy = lucy

Anonymous said...

i forgot to mention how cute she was in the pictures. love the bonnet.

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for a competition!
kirkle- circle
shhh- good night
so- go
pes- i peed
taa que- doggie
cull- pickle
ow wow- doggie
boo- peek a boo
mommie- daddy
oocy- lucy

I win!