Friday, March 13, 2009

Eye Color Watch Part II

I borrowed this picture from my dad.  I think it best displays Lucy's eyes.  When she was first born her eyes were a dark blue and we were warned that they would probably not stay blue.  Wes has brown eyes so we figured that they would turn brown like his.  As you can see they are not brown.  They are not blue nor are they green.  Like everything else- even her eye color is unique!  We've been calling them hazel, but let's tell the truth- she invented her own eye color.  The books I have read say that around 9 months eye color stabilizes, but I know plenty of people who say their eye color changed later in life.  I guess Lucy could keep us guessing for awhile.  In the meantime could you imagine a more perfect eye color for this beautiful baby?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No I can't--they are just Lucy eyes.

OlDad said...

Beautiful eyes! Unique is a good word for most things, Lucy.

Anonymous said...

this is cruel, alison and wes. Oooh, oooh! can i comment on a post about color when i myself am colorblind?! can i? really?

/meanies.
//cute pic.

Oana Hogrefe said...

What a cute little girl!