Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW!!!!

It is snowing in Atlanta.  It is probably the best snow we've gotten here in a long long time.  Lucy loved playing in the snow.  She cried when I made her come inside.  It was magic.  I love being a Mommy and getting to see these things through her eyes.  If I were here all by myself I wouldn't have even gone out in the snow much less played in it and laughed at it and brought a bucket of it inside to watch it melt.
We spent 1 hour finding our snow clothes and getting dressed.  Lucy is wearing approximately 40 items of clothing and zero water-proof gloves.  Total time spent outside in the snow maybe 20 minutes- but it was totally worth it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Too cool!! I'm in California and all we have is rain--just my luck!! Have a big time Lucy!

Anonymous said...

If you go out again,try baggies under the mittens.

Lucy does look like she was having a great time!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures! did she try to catch any snow flakes?

OlDad said...

OK, Allison, which of you had more fun? Plumpy looks like she was born for the snow.