Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sugar & Spice

Lucy is my sunshine. She makes me so happy and I think any one would agree that she is a very easy baby- always has been. BUT she still has her moments. Here is a montage of a few that we've survived in the last several months. For those of you with younger children thinking to yourself right now "my child will never act like that." Yes, your child will act EXACTLY like this. And for those of you with babies this age or older, well, you feel me. Regardless she will always be my sunshine.

4 comments:

GrannyL said...

This is hilarious!!!

lindsey & lewis said...

sweet, i can't wait. although eating already produces these results at time....

Oana Hogrefe said...

love the last tentative "no" with the sneaky-sweet smile

uncle Lanko said...

i don't believe it. this must have been photoshopped.