Friday, July 30, 2010

Cabbage Patch Kids

Meet Razzy Mae- the newest addition to the Little household. We adopted her from Babyland General in Cleveland, GA. Mother Cabbage has more babies than she knows what to do with. We would like to thank Mimsy and Grand Dad for taking care of the adoption fees.
Mimsy and Grand Dad with all of their Grands- real and otherwise.
My cabbage patch kid fits right in.
We had fun watching cabbage patch babies being born and selecting our babies to take home. Lucy insisted on a "baby one" with "no hair" I really pushed and pushed for a kid with hair, but Lucy stuck to her guns and got her bald baby. I was afraid Lucy would decide Marissa's kid with pigtails was cooler later on and get unhappy. I was wrong. Lucy is tickled with Razzy Mae. Lucy came up with that name all by herself. I wonder why the stegasaurus got named Julie and the baby gets Razzy. I did talk her out of Froggy for a middle name. Call me old fashioned, but I think Razzy Froggy may have trouble being taken seriously with a name like that.

3 comments:

Catie said...

I assume Lucy is EBF Razzie Mae, right?

Uncle Lanko said...

Razzy Mae. A good southern name. Way to go, Lucy!

allison said...

Catie, sadly she has chosen to bottle feed. I have expressed my disappointment.