Sunday, March 16, 2008

Commenter of the Month Award and another Bumbo Pic

I am happy to announce that the first winner of the Commenter of the Month award goes to...
Uncle Lanko!!
Now for those of you unaware that this was an award to be earned- I just now decided to give one out.  What does he win?  He gets his picture posted along with Lucy's.  Yeah Uncle Lanko!!  The rest of you are going to have to do some serious commenting if you want to compete for the title next month.
Also, I am posting another picture of Lucy in her Bumbo chair- she likes it pretty well.  She gets to watch us eat dinner while sitting in it.  The Bumbo chair seems to work better than the swing.  So here you have it- Lucy in her chair and Uncle Lanko in his.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, i'd like to thank the academy for the award. It's an honor.

Second, I'm blown away by the number of similarities between LOL and CLE. From the feet on the chair, to the scraggily hair. It's clear she and I are blood. maybe.

Anonymous said...

Okay! Now that I know there's an award in this, I won't be keeping my thoughts to myself!

Lucy gets more adorable with each passing day! She looks so grown up in her cool bumbo chair!