Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday

Sunday was Easter Sunday.  We all got ourselves together and got to church- 15 minutes late, but hey they were still singing.  Lucy listened to the sermon sitting in my lap and she enjoyed the singing.  She was wearing another of her vintage outfits- it was a dress of mine at one point.  She was pretty cute, but I'll let you judge for yourself from the pictures.  She got two Easter baskets- one from me and Papa and one from her Aunt Mandie and Uncle Joel.  In the pictures you will see her looking at a lamb hand puppet that was in the basket from Aunt Mandie.  I also tried to put her in the basket at one point, but she was too big and would not tolerate such shenanigans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We're glad Lucy liked her basket. And I really think she's starting to look more like you, Allie! Especially in her vintage tweety togs.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute? I say she's adorable!

Anonymous said...

quite possibly the cutest baby I've ever seen. Happy Easter! Thanks for the text!

mimsy said...

It's still one of may favorite Easter frocks of all times!