Sunday, February 3, 2008

Introduction

Lucy was born on a Monday.  I keep meaning to look up what Monday's child is...
Since that Monday Lucy's Papa and I have been busy trying not to "kill the baby".  So far so good.  Despite us she is quite lovely.  She sleeps through the night (which for those of you who have never had the pleasure- in baby world this means she sleeps from midnight to 5am without interruption)  Yeah- I know- since when is that through the night, but if it says it in more than one book about babies I believe it.  As you can tell I fully expect this blog to be fairly stream of consciousness so if you have lots of hang ups about punctuation and grammar this is not the blog for you.  I'm looking forward to telling Lucy stories and posting photos (we have lots).  
I have invited Lucy's Papa to be an author as well so he may also post once in awhile.  Lucy grows and changes daily as babies do so there will be lots of material.

No comments: